Just just like you might visit the same doctor, dentist, or tax consultant year in year out, your goal would be to end up being the go-to person as soon as your clients need to plan their next trip. Once they see how simple you’re making the vacation planning process, it is simply a whole lot easier to enable them to revisit you on the next occasion.
Jill Skrzynski can be a home-based Cruise Holidays franchise owner in Michigan. Her initial core business was spring break groups. It started simply when she started helping people from her son’s school plan their trips. Soon, she was considered an expert and started planning spring break trips at other schools. She did almost no formal marketing in her first few years, due to the fact word of mouth was growing her business.
Here are five tricks to be sure you aren’t losing on that all-important referral:
1. Always return calls and e-mails, even if it’s after traditional business hours.
2. Tend to the important points; ensure any communication you return to some client is 100% correct.
3. Help your clients get the service or product that is certainly right for them, not just the best price.
4. Send a friendly e-mail once in a while, even though you aren’t selling something specific.
5. If you primarily handle clients over e-mail, search for excuses to view them in person every so often, for example dropping off a document in person rather than sending it … Read the rest ...